Welcome to the Red Practice surgery website
If you've been:
- to Wuhan or Hubei Province in China in the last 14 days (even if you do not have symptoms)
- to other parts of China, including Macau and Hong Kong, in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
- to Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Republic of Korea or Malaysia in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
- in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery, community pharmacy or hospital. Call NHS 111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
Further information is available on https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Dr Helen Tilly
We are very sorry to announce that having worked at the practice as a GP Partner for nearly 20 years Dr Tilly has decided to leave the Partnership as of 1st April. She will no longer be one of the Partners however you will still be able to see her as she will be working as a Salaried GP for 2 days a week.
It is now easier than ever to book an appointment.
1. Book online to see a Red Practice GP from 7.30 am
2. Book a free online video consultation with an NHS GP at a time to suit you via your smart phone or tablet. (Appointments available 8am to 10pm Mon-Fri and 9am to 4pm on weekends).
3. Book an appointment (GP, physio for over 18s, phlebotomy for over 18s, nurse/ simple wound care) at one of five locations in NW Surrey. (Appointments available 6pm-9pm in the evenings and 9am-12 noon on weekends).
Please Click here to subscribe to the practice newsletter.
(Site updated 20/02/2020)